Friday, December 21, 2012

Twelve Days of Darjeeling Christmas Day 9: Christmas Tea Caddy



As we begin to wind down the holiday pre-season, you may be wishing you had a few more weeks to prepare for Christmas. I know that I sure do. I look back every year and wish I had just one more week to attend holiday parties, where I can wear that amazing Christmas sweater, or another week just to gather a few more gifts. I also shamefully admit that I hope for a few more viewings of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Well just because Christmas is a few days away does not mean you cannot enjoy the Christmas cheer everyday. Fortnum & Mason’s Christmas Tea Caddy is sure to keep the holiday spirit going for a few more weeks. This specialty blend of black tea is perfect for anytime of year and the limited edition tin is sure to remind you of all the special memories you made during the past season. So heres hoping that you have an excellent Christmas filled with memories and friends and that your holiday season ends up a little better than Clark Griswold’s.



Remember to join our Facebook page to be entered into our holiday give away. Only a few days left! Stay tune for Day 10!

-Jules 

No comments:

Post a Comment